My latest work as Qosmo. A project with KOKUYO, spurs and webtron.
te.to.te is a revolutionary iPad app for sharing ideas by drawing simultaneously among multiple people.
Through the internet you can write comments into shared documents or
co-draw illustrations with friends.
te.to.te provides a new voice for your creativity.
Like a notebook you can draw, write or add images, adding pages as you go.
What makes te.to.te different is that from inception it was built as a tool for collaboration.
- Communicate with other Cocoa/Carbon applications using distributed notification. A Max/MSP object for Cocoa / Cabon Developers.
”You don’t have to use OSC just to send some int or float values from your Max patches to local Cocoa apps!”
- v0.55b. preliminary release. now Universal Binary.
- 2006.4.25 update: a known problem with SubEthaEdit is fixed.
This sample shows how to establish simple communication channels between Max/MSP and other Cocoa/Carbon applications. The file above includes:
• cocoa_send: Max external object for SENDING messages TO other apps.
• cocoa_receive: Max external object for RECEIVING messages FROM other apps.
• Cocoa_SR_Test.app: Sample Cocoa application.
• Xcode project files
These Max objects and Cocoa app utilize the distributed notification mechanism of Mac OS X. For further information, please refer to Apple’s documentation.